Rules and Policies
1. Tuition is paid the first week of the month, late fees are $10/week after the first week.
2. No food is allowed in the gym.
3. No glassware is allowed in the gym.
4. All shoes must be left outside.
5. All parents and spectators must remain in the bench areas during classes.
6. Children not in class are to be watched by a supervising adult, no children may be left unattended at the gym.
7. Children must be picked up as soon as class is over, we charge $1/minute after the first 5 minutes.
8. Coaches will do all of the coaching, sideline coaching will not be tolerated and is a distraction.
9. Gymnasts must be properly dressed for class:
*Hair neatly tied back
*Leotard or Unitard (no tutus)
*Workout attire (no jeans/skirts/dresses)
10. No animals in the gym.
11. Photos/videos are allowed with permission from instructor.
12. Smoking is not allowed near the gym door.
13. Registration forms must be signed by the child's parent/guardian.
14. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who does not respect the rules/policies of Pacific Gymnastics and will enforce that right at any time we deem necessary.